6.10.2008

attack of the horrible sales man!!!!

So yesterday went really really fast! Andy was in work for maybe an hour then off to the shops with Rob and Mag to buy himself a squash racket and sign some forms for this new car (which seems to never be coming!!!). I used the time to do a little garden tidy up and hacked at the tree we have in the garden (It looks better now). finally we have some light allowed onto our rose bush and other flower bush. Our roses are starting to really bloom now as well so am excited to say I might have a bit of a green thumb after all!

So all is well and calm and Andy is bathing the boys when we had a phone call. Some sales person asking for Andy and when I politley tell him Andy is bathing the boys can I help he hangs up!!!!! 20 minutes later this guy calls again asking for Andy I told him I found him very rude for what he did and no he could not speak with my husband as he would not want the buisness of someone who has been rude to his family. Well he called back EVERY 10 MINUTES until 8pm!!!!! So after 2 hours of hell we thought it was over NOPE this morning I got a call at 10AM and it was the same guy! he called 3 times until I told him if he keeps it up I will be calling the police as he is now harassing me. Urghhhhhh well calls have stopped for now.

So that is my news nothign really happened yesterday so it's been a bit quiet sorry lol just thought I would tell you about my horrible sales man!

No comments: