Well Mason is 3 and a half weeks today and has sadly grown out of Preemie clothing and is now in Newborn, As sad as it is to see the clothes go I love opening the new drawer full of clothes and ooing and awing at the new stuff. I think the first year is the best for clothes as they get a new wardrobe every 3 months so your never sick of seeing the same outfits.
I have learnt alot over these first weeks like what a sleepless night actually feels like! Yes all my boys have slept through the night from day one (apart froma few nights) but I have never had a actual REAL sleepless night until 3 days after Newyears! The boys were wired and refused to sleep and when they finally did fall asleep Mason was up and it went that way ALL through the night! I tell you I don't know how people do it cause I was asleep by 6pm the next night. I also learnt that oddly enough your house is cleaner with 3! I put this done to the fact you cannot be organised but you have to be super organised with 3.
Our life has been very quiet as I don't want to take Mason out in this cold and the Doctors love making millions of appointments to check on him here. Ethan has started school up again which is my little peice of heaven as the house is SO much quieter and things are just done easier without both boys running round your feet. Andy Starts back next week, which we are both dreading as it's been such a nice time off, but I guess it will be good to get back to normal again as well.
That's it really!
2 comments:
My gosh, I kinda actually wish I was there to help you out, but you seem to have things sorted which I highly comend you for. Good god, I don't know if I can ever do what you do. Too much madness for me I tell yea!
Oh Hey! Wait a minute! I am seeing a comforter set that is looking very farmiliar!
Post a Comment