3.27.2009

Disneyland!!! Wahooo


Well well I promised tyo write about our week at Disneyland but left it a week for things to wind down here and get a bit normal (whatever that means). Andy has left today for 6 weeks in Kenya so the house is at a calm stand still kinda.... Ok no it's not LOL loads planned starting tonight!


Anyhoo Disneyland!

It was AMAZING! We had two days at the park with non-stop rides, meeting Characters and enjoying family time then on the wensday we went to Paris on a bus tour which was great! saw the Arch de triumph, the loove, the eifle towers and more important buildings, we drove through the tunnel Princess Diana passed away in and then stopped at the Eifle tower (sorry horrid spelling I know!) We climbed the tower and saw the AMAZING view then jump ontyo a boat for a tour of Nortadamn and the bridges and just beauty of Paris! Last stop was a coffee in the Loove (where davinchi code was filmed) and finally back to the hotel! Thurs-Saturday we spent in the parks (Disneyland and Disney studios) it was soooo good just walking around watching parades and listening to all the Disney music (ok I admit Im still a kid at heart). I felt very happy but very stressed there as my goodness people are soooooooooo impatient and don't put into consideration that its EVERYONES holiday trip and we will ALL get a chance to ride the ride. Errr rant over LOL.

Got home late Saturday night and have been busy since prepairing for Andys trip to Kenya and my girlie night tonight! Wahoo!!!!!! More soon

1 comment:

Jason said...

Soo Awesome!

Wish I could have been there at Disneyland. Sounds like it was a blast.