4.15.2008

Picnic in the park

So my day today was a quiet but still busy one! Cleaned the house ready for Andy's mom and sister to arrive tonight, that was boring as cleaning always is. The weather was the brightest and nicest in a long while so decided to pack up and lunch and take the kids to the park for a picnic.
Ethan of coarse was all for the idea of a picnic and loved his outdoor lunch, where as like always Caleb was not so amused, well until he saw food then he was VERY happy. After lunch we all played in the park where I met up with my friend Carrie and her little one Dylan.
I love taking pictures of little ones as there so easy to get good, unique shots off. Dylan was not in a photogenic mood today though I managed to get these two amazing shots of him.

After awhile it seemed everyone was out! Our friend Shelly came out with her little one James, then we saw Sofi and her little one Lenny as well as Lea with her little Jake. Was great but getting cold again so off we headed towards home.
On my way home I bumped into my friend Toyah with her little ones Hailey and haden as well as my friend Yvonne with her boys Miller and Callum. So yeah I guess almost everyone was out LOL. Made our way home just in time for the door to go, all my body shop stuff is here ALREADY! I went through all my stuff and am dead excited to hand out everyone's tomorrow (will make for a great walk). The kids have eaten and are completly wiped so about to go bath and bed. So I guess today has been a bit eventful and well far from over as I still have my friend Kim coming around and Andy's mom and sister due to arrive as well *Andy has just left to go get them*.

No comments: