4.19.2008

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Yesterday was a wet and drizzly day! As grannie and Auntie Steph had there last day here so we decided to go to Portsmouth for a day of shopping and fun.


Well Portsmouth is AWSOME for shopping! They have all the best shops and right next to one another too. Got the boys new jumpers and myself a new top well Andy basicly filled his wardrobe (and good on him!). After all the shopping it was time to say good -bye at the airport. We came home for a quiet night of movies *watched American Gangster* I fell asleep LOL! So that was our exciting yesterday!




Today has been an exciting start *though it's only 9AM* i woke at 6AM to Caleb soaked so came down to change him and watch some cartoons then decided to take a pregnancy test as I have been feeling a bit off lately and well.















1 comment:

Jason said...

Hey Sam,
I don't care for those types of movies at all. And belive me, I have never seen saw, and never seen hostle. I never intend to either. To be honest, I didn't realize what Untracable was.

Otherwise, this pregnancy thing sounds really great! I love your boys, but they are growing way too fast for me. You need to keep having more so I can enjoy the Babies. I am not going to be having kids for a while, so keep up the amazing work. Everyone is looking good and healthy, I am happy to see.

Later gator! I will be posting tomorrow.