9.04.2008

3 kids under one roof none over 4!

Hello everyone!!!!

Well I have had internet for 24 hours now and NO haven't just sat my big bum in front of it (apart from last night). Yesterday was spent with 3 kiddies, Yup I got my first taste of what a mom of three would be like and well it was great! Cheaster was over all day which was nice as they all get on so well. Some of you been asking about him and so I have added a picture (he is still sweet as ever).


Rita came at around the same time Andy did so was a quick goodbye for both of them (Andy was on Guard last ngiht till 9pm). The boys were pooped so got them to bed for 6:40pm! Can you believe it... Spent the rest of the night talking to my dad and selling on e-bay (The baby's room is slowly getting more empty which means it's closer to the time I get to fill it lol.

No comments: