12.11.2008

4 days of fun!


Monday- Well Monday was a quiet day which was much needed! I used my time to clean the house and do some snowflakes with Caleb. Ethan’s Christmas concert costume came in which was a relief as he has to wear it Thursday. He is going to be a snowman and the costume is so cute, I cannot wait! He has been practising really hard and knows all the songs he will sing off by heart so I’m confident he will do amazing.

Tuesday- Had repairmen at my door first thing in the morning to fix my carpet and a rail in the boy’s room so am pleased that’s done now as I complained about it along with a huge list of other things when we first moved into this house back in August! Been getting some back pain today which is a good sign of labour being on the way. This was the only sign I had with the boys, but am not holding my breath.

Wensday- I was full of aches and pains and never really left the house, I feared I was going to go into labor and miss Ethans Christmas play specially at Midnight when I was awoken by the pains that got worse until 2Am then disappeared (Thankfully). All in all Wensday= Day of pain

Thursday- What a proud day for me! My pains are still present though not strong so am not to worried and a bit hopefully they will mean a baby soon!!!!! Ethan had his School play and my little man did soooooooooo well! I am so proud of him they sang twinkle twinkle, Santa got stuck in a chimey, Jingle bells and Merry Christmas all perfectly! After his big moment we all crowded into his classroom to enjoy a snack time and warm drink before heading home.

1 comment:

Jason said...

That is so nice to see. Things are going well and I am sure you will have a baby in no time. Can't wait to hear from you.