Well...... Wensday I woke up and felt odd. I told Andy I thought I may be in labor but not to worry just keep his phone on. I cleaned the house, walked ethan to school then went to see Rita and tell her (so she could get time off work). I walked to the midwives where she confirmed I was in labor AGHHHH!!!!!! I called Andy and told him then took Caleb to a coffee shop to rest well everyone sorted themselves (Why am I the most calm LOL).
Well we got to hosptial at about 2pm (baring in mind I was told I was in labor by a midwife at 9am). All was fine and I was actually laughed at by the doctors there who ensured me I wasn't in labor and would "KNOW" if I was. I wasn't in pain in there eyes and should go home as the baby will come in a week like he is due. I was so upset and felt I had wasted everyones time but picked up the boys and came home to make dinner. By this point the idea of being in labor would not leave my head I was 110% sure I was in labor and after fighting with the words the doctor had told me at hospital at 2AM I was calling Rita to come watch the boys well we went again (at this point contractions were 1-2 minutes appart).
Well at hosptial again I was looked at like I was insane (I'm sorry I don't fall over and cry in pain but it's not me!!!) Anyhoo they ACTUALLY checked me over to ensure me I wasn't in labor when SUPRISE SUPRISE I was! Apologetic they told me I was in slow labor and the baby WOULD be born that day! So we sat and waited and chatted until 7AM when it was go time LOL. 30 minutes of hard labor and Mason Riley was born. He was so perfect and we are both soooooooooo proud! The nurse got a shock AGAIN when I was still on the operating table and asked When can I go home LOL. We were gone for lunch time when they finished all the paper work and gave Mason a once over.
Walked into Rita's house and the boys went CRAZY! They are so in love always wanting a kiss and cuddle and hold Mason who is a sleep monster. These last few days have been quiet, we have gone out for our daily walks and brought the boys to the parks, had friends over and just relaxed really. It's nice and quiet apart fromEthan who is a bit out of routine and missing school.
All in all it's bliss...........
No comments:
Post a Comment