11.23.2009

worlds worst mom!

Alright so many of you may be looking at this and wondering what the hell is going on with Sam!

Yesterday was a massive lazy day in, as everyone still not to well we all vegged out on the couch and watched movies all day. I managed to do a big clean and we are ready to put up christmas stuff today now!

Got a facebook message from my sister saying to ring her so did and my great lazy day turned into a VERY rushed stressed one! My dad awoke to have no movment in his legs and was rushed to hospital via ambulance. Well at the time i got the call all I was told is "Dad's in hospital" along with massive amounts of sobs!

(Caleb says there is a baby in there *Im starting to believe him)

worried this was it, my dad was going to pass I tried franticly to get in touch with Andrew who was not online nor was anyone for that matter who is in Batus with him. I called around to the bosses here and nobody really knew what they could do and was told to call the compassionate line as they could get in touch with Andy quickest. Now moment of bad mommy judgment! It was late and the boys were good enough asleep on the couch I needed to go 3 doors down to Andys main boss to get this compassionate card so grabbed Mason told the boys not to leave the house and ran my fastest to get this card and get back home. Well came home to some old man in my house and the boys crying franticly! He only spoke German but I managed to work out the boys had run after me but the opposite way and he had found them (bare foot in pyjamas) and brought them home! I thanked him repeatedly closed the door and broke into about a million pieces! How could I make such poor judgment?, what if hwe wasn't a nice helping old man but a rapist or murderer, the thoughs go on.

(Ethan teaching Mason how to stand)

(Mason giving it a go!)

So after calming down I got the boys to sleep called compassionate and they said they would be in touch. Andy came on right after that and we spoke for 4 hours well waiting for someone to go around and let him know the score with my dad. NOBODY has yet to come!

My sister has been on and let me know my dad is in hospital in the emergancy ward, he is out of it, hooked to alot of wires but is awake and consious so always a plus. Now we wait and pray for the best.

No comments: