Lets start with Monday (oh yes can already hear that moan and you throw yourself back onto your computer chair!) I will skip out the boring bits or at least try so hope you enjoy this.
Wensday Noonoo, Granda and Auntie Steph flew over from Uk to enjoy Christmas at ours! Spent the night drinking gluewine and enjoying the traditional sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the German Christmas market here in Herford.
Thursday was Christmas eve and after a day int he park with Steph and the boys it was time to head home and prepare for what I believe Christmas is all about (spending time with everyone you love). We all started ont he Gluewien that Andy had home made when Stu, Alison and Brooke from nextdoor arrived, Then Uncle Guy (All the way from uk I might add) and Miriam all popped in and around to enjoy the night. We talked, ate and listened to some christmas tunes well outside the kids made a snowman, spread reindeer dust and had fun. lite my candles for our men serving away from us all right now and said a silent prayer then it was off to bed for santa was due in the morning!
Christmas came with ALOT of noise as the boys realised santa had arrived and brought loads of toys. noonoo, Granda Chas, Andy, Steph, Guy and I all watched in amazment at how fast all the presents were opened and the happiness on the boys faces will last in my head forever! We had a tiny clean and then it was time to jetset to our new location NIL was the name of our restrant, there we had an all you can eat tyipcal German Christmas meal which was mealt in your mouth good. The service was amazing and they even had a kiddies area with babysitters and a cinema to keep kids who were done eating busy! If it didn't get better then that you would not of noticed the massive chocolate fountain YUMMY!!!!
Boxing day we said goodbye to Guy and headed on our way for a hike in the forests where we found a cute little place to have soup and cake and even baileys coffee YUM!!!! after our walk Chas, Steph and I took the kids to the park and when finished we all went out for another all you can eat at Khan a Mongolian which is always good.
Today we said goodbye to Gran and Granda along with Aunt Steph as I try to organise the mess christmas has made I cant help but smile and know this Christmas has been amazing. So thanks for all who came around and shared this magical time with us, lets hope new years is just as good X
1 comment:
Hey Sami great blog. Its great reading & great viewing. I love your pics. Do you have photoshop?
Post a Comment