We have otherwise had a very quiet time since everyone left, went to a friends in Sennelager for the day which was nice, we were neighbors when I lived in Bordon, UK and now are only up the road from each other but with both uor hubbies always away it's been hard to get together. We also had Ethan's godparents G and Verena around for Chinese and to let us know Verena is pregnant1 I am so so pleased for them and really hope to meet little Wilcock when it makes it's arrival this summer. The boys have been playing with all there favorite toys which is mainly Moonsand, Playdoh and there Vtech Camera's Well Mason has ben practising his walking (although he still isn't confident enough to do it without help of fruniture, walls or anything else he can pull himself onto.

So as last year I made my resolutions and almost did all!!! so this year I have one and one only that is.................
Not to be a push over!
I plan on living my life without fears of others thoughts and just being me instead of this media image of what I should be. That being said I better go get showered and ready as company due in 3 hours!
1 comment:
Ditto here on how to live life - even if we have fears, the very least we can do is jump past them & do what makes us happy :) Happy New Year to you and your family!
Post a Comment