12.09.2010

I got my luck back!!!!

Well I have definatly got my groove back Thank goodness! I did have a bit more bad luck on Tuesday it was bin day and you will never guess what the bin men decided I needed to keep???????????? No idea how abouts the dead bunny! Yes I find this very upsetting specially as I am such a soft person when it comes to life and death of animals (I would make Andy stop the car to let a butterfly by). Me seeing dead bunny each time I put rubbish out is not the only problem though I have gained a new visitor inwhich is not scared of people and is mean (and only comes agt night so can't get a picture). We had a Cyottee in the garden.

Yes a Cyottee I noticed him well leaving for a Christmas doo I was photographing and was scared stiff, where as the Cyottee just looked at me and went back to work sniffing the blood the bunny left and probably in search of the poor thing. (lets hope he doesn't get in my bin.

ANYWAYS onto my luck changing! I was working as Photographer for 105 Christmas doo and I feel it went really good, I entered the money tree they had as was invited to and was the winner!!!!! So I got a $200 bonus for my work that night. I must say I am rather flattered by the warm and welcomed feeling I was given that night as well. I was invited to join in all the festivities and enjoyed a free lovely meal and transport there and back.
Me with my friends Kim and Helen's hubbies

Yesterday we awoke to deer in the garden and actually got to feed them by hand so was perfect just like the weather which was +5! I tried to shovel the packed snow off the drive and did a pretty good job though still got loads to go. I won a radio draw (or became one of 5 runner up's) I am excited and fingers crossed for winning on friday hopefully! I also got the good news that the wives exercise will open a further 20 spots and have another sign up so am certain will be on that now WAHOO!!!!!


I was prepairing to go to hockey last night when I was confronted by Ethan who asked if I could stay home and I realised I have been so busy lately I haven 't really been home. feeling a bit of a bad mommy I cancelled the sitter and cancelled the hockey! Me and the boys made homemade pizza and built a fort in front the Christmas tree. we then enjoyed hot chocolate and movies before camping out together in our fort.





So there we have it! Will now leave with a picture from Monday Mason ansd Serena playing rappers...


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you had a really fun night with the boys. I'm sure Caleb would love to camp by the tree, but there's no way my back could take it right now. And now I'm craving pizza, ha ha.