Thursday I had a hockey game in which I yet again got sent to the box for hurting a husband OOOPS! It was a good game and even though the men's team won I really think the wives played amazing. Im really liking hockey which if you've read earlier posts I was very unsure about. I need to learn it's non-contact though as I am in love with contact and think it may be getting on peoples nerves. Anyways here is a picture from Thursdays game when we were singing the national anthem. Can you guess which one is me....
Friday was yet another Christmas doo, this time only for the wives though. It was a great night am so impressed with how many people came. We all laughed and danced and gabbed the night away.
Saturday brought another girls night out this time though we hopped in a limo and went to town for a lovely meal at Moxies. Was only a handful of us so made for great conversation. The limo was the highlight for me as we had amazing music and a great atmosphere could of stayed int here all night LOL.
As for Animal watch the owl is out to get me!!!!!!!! You may all laugh but I have now intrupted 3 of his meals (all by mistake). The last meal he opened his wings and growled (well squeeled) at me! Then last night I was telling my friend about him as we stood outside and we looked up to see him on the roof watching us! he is evil I tell you EVIL
1 comment:
That owl sounds super creepy!!!
Post a Comment