ARGHHHHHHH, I am stressed to the nines. Do you remember me telling you about my neighbors cat and the fact it has damaged my property to expense of $80! Well I grabbed a pair and politly asked for my neighbor to pitch in with cost...........
WW3 has happened over the weekend, I have been messaged and ok will admit have messaged back to defend myself which I know I should of just icnored but my kids are not little terrors and she is making them out to be the devils best pals...
I am so stressed out and upset, Her cat ruins my property and I am the one getting pooped on. I have worried myself sick with all the threats of what she will do if anything happens to this cat(As in if it gets taken off her).
I ended up calling RMP for somer advice last night and they came in to read messages, look at pictures of damages and basicly to assure me I am in the right.
Today I need to go to Welfare officer and housing Estate officer and explain the problem, I don't know if I will get my money off her, I don't know if the cat will be taken to a better home. I don't know if I am going over board??????????? I have spoken to her all month about this and no resolve and now threats, told my kids harm the cat (which they don't) and abuse. Do I have any other choice really??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No, you're totally in the right. Hope it all works out.
How on earth can her kids harm the cat if it's properly restrained? I guess I don't know the rules there, but here, cats need to be a) kept on your own property, on a lead or in the home. and b) licensed.
*your kids, typo, lol
Your right Bylaw states a cat to be on a leash if off owners property. But that aside my kids have been taught how to care for people, animals and property. I have never had toy broken, a injured child from my kids or a animal hurt so really hurts to be acussed.
Post a Comment