Well it's nearly been a month since being back to normal life, has things slowed down, NOT REALLY but slowly we are getting to the place we call normal.
I was home 1 night before I got itchy feet!!!! Yup we were off with Friends Vicky and phil and their 2 kids to Kinbrook for a very COLD night of camping. Can I remind you I left +27 in Uk and here we were expecting a snow storm!!! Yes we are mental but we roughed it for a night and it was a great one full of alot of laughs and giggles.
Woke up in the morning FREEZING, we decided to come home, but still enjoyed teachingt he boys to drive before heading home.
Mother's day the boys spoilt me ROTTON, I got to go to Ethans class and have coffee and dougnuts and recieved a card and flower, Then it was off to Calebs class for coffee, strawberries and icecream! They did an assembly to tell everyone why their mom was so special to them and well most kids said because mommy cooks special meals my Caleb told everyone because my mommy brings me on adventures around the world! I was so pleased and his picture of me was awsome!
That weekend I spent cleaning and clearing the baby groups in order to have a clean safe area for the kids to play, I got to say it looks great. Sunday was real mothers day adn again I got spoilt (this time by Drew) it is so nice to be treated so well specially when you don't have time to really be thinking of you.
Apart from that we had a weekend in Edmonton as I had 2 photo shoot's to do, both of which I am pleased to say were Great!!!! Look these are my favorite shot of each. We did manage spent a day in the waterpark at West Edmonton mall and I got to catch up with my good friend Brandi before making our 6 hour drive home.
This last week has been mad as well!!!!! Monday Caleb had a cars project to hand in at school, we had to build a car out of a box and the kids would race them around. We made Caleb a tank and he did awsome, there was no winners or losers but if there was Caleb would win heeheehee.....
Tuesday was the first of many swimming lesson's the boys started. They are doing so well so far, I must remember to bring the camera to todays session :D
Wensday we went to the circus!!!! We were given free tickets as Drew is forces so was of coarse full of Army people which was nice to see. The circus itself was GREAT! The older boys got to ride an elephant and we all enjoyed the show, followed by pizza and bed.
Life otherwise has been filled with Cleaning, organising and kids sleep overs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment