Another first has sadly come to fast this year… ILLNESS! I got a couple e-mails from Aunt’s and uncles last night letting me know my Oma is really not doing well, from the sounds of things her time is sadly coming to an end. I never really got to know my Oma growing up like other kids who seen there grandparents every weekend. I got to see my Oma every few years and think last time I saw her I was 15 (so almost 10 years ago). I still remember these visits well and her joy for knitting and trying to teach me, a certain car drive to my Aunt Linda’s where I got REALLY bad car sickness Anyways these memories are all good and I am thankful I got to share a simple handful of happy times with her.
Today has been a quiet one routine has finally fully kicked in! Mason is again napping 9:30-11:30 (when we leave to get Caleb from school) so I have 2 hours to do whatever I like (which has mainly meant cleaning) I think I MIGHT start doing a 1 hour clean 1 out work out in this time but knowing me facebook will take my time instead and I will get neither task done LOL.
Been trying to think of indoor things to do with the kids and feel kind of like a crud mommy as I can never think of fun things! Anyone have ideas? We do baking, we do colouring, playdoh, moonsand and role play but I want to do something else! A proper little project easy enough for them and fun for us all! HELP (even new outdoor activities are welcome). Today we did a mini photo shoot Ethan and Mason both seem to detest the camera so you may notice most my pictures are of Caleb (who will jump into any picture if he spots the camera in time). Anyways it was good practice with my new camera and look at the outcome.
1 comment:
Love the pictures Sami, they look wonderful!
Some activities... Hmmm. Do you have a box you could make a house out of, or maybe find some paper and or blankets and make a tent. That is always a hoot.
Oh, you can dig a fort outside in a snowbank. Or make hats out of paper. Just Youtube (hat making) or something and make hats out of paper.
I will keep thinking
Post a Comment