(Daddy and Mason enjoying some 1 on 1 time in the ball park)
Wow I am getting better at this blogging thing!!!!! Today has been a good one in my eyes almost perfect. Woke early with Mason to share some one on one time sharing a banana and playing with toys until Caleb and Ethan came elephant hopping down the stairs to join us, cereal was made then we all bundled up and headed outside to play well daddy enjoyed a lie in (Im a great wife aren't I LOL). Well after shoveling the sidewalk and getting most the snow in my face (this would happen 3 more times later in the day) I decided it was time to go inside and warm up. Andy was up to my suprise (he usually sleeps till 12-1 and it was only 10AM!!!!! He was packing a picnic and had let me know we would all be going to Springalinos today! Now for you that don't know Springalinos is a massive indoor playground with a couple carnival rides, a mountain climbing wall, trampolines and even a mini disco for kids!!!
(Ethan after building a trap in the soft play then got stuck)
So we spent the day playing with the kids racing up and down the tunnels and sneaky passages, jumping our hearts out on the trampoline and having ball fights in the ball pits. FINALLY got to sit back and just watch everyone play and I know I am lucky for what I have specially after lasts years eye opener with Toby, but I just sat in aww and amazment at my boys! 3 perfect little men so completly differant yet so much the same. Ethan my compassionate little angel, Caleb my Comical little Clown and Mason my naughty little monkey. I couldn't have done it of coarse without Andy, Even if work decides he cannot be home alot when he is he makes such a HUGE impact on all our lives he is so hands on and well like no other really.
(Mommy and Mason relaxing after some fun)
ANYHOW am going all soft and gushy again so back to story. After Springalinos I went shopping in town with Caleb I am now down to a............ wait for it........... wait for it.................... 8!!! (or size 12-13 KIDS!) I cannot believe it am so shocked WAHOO me!!!! I have lost a whoel human being since getting married (ok not an adult one but a kid :P). came home showed Andy my new clothes (got Mason the cutest little cookie Monster top too) and relaxed to a LOVELy family cooked meal courtosy Andy.
(a veiw of a small portion of Springalinos)
Kids all tubbied, Read to tucked in, My E-bay selling has been sorted and well it's mommy and daddy time so am off to watch a film take care.
(Yummy Yumm Daddy made Minced apples)
No comments:
Post a Comment