On another note, I took Ethan for his first bike ride this year! I am still trying to get him to ride 2 wheels confidently so any tips/pointers are welcome. We went around the blokc twice and he did alright though keeps stopping pedalling to talk or have a look around (like mommy in that sense).
2.24.2010
Self portrait
Today I decided I am going to start a new leaf with the boys and there learning. I am always doing little things with them but want to try to do it a bit more (and keeping education on top shelf). Today I started with portraits! I traced out Caleb on a roll of paper and let Caleb show me where all the parts to his body were. I was shocked when not only was the normal eyes, mouth, nose there but also the eyelashes, eyebrows and even the lines on his forehead when he raises his eyes were also drawn in (keep in mind he is 3). Anyways this was so much fun and my double Caleb is now sitting on the livingroom door.



On another note, I took Ethan for his first bike ride this year! I am still trying to get him to ride 2 wheels confidently so any tips/pointers are welcome. We went around the blokc twice and he did alright though keeps stopping pedalling to talk or have a look around (like mommy in that sense).
On another note, I took Ethan for his first bike ride this year! I am still trying to get him to ride 2 wheels confidently so any tips/pointers are welcome. We went around the blokc twice and he did alright though keeps stopping pedalling to talk or have a look around (like mommy in that sense).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Caleb is quite the artist!
boy thar is good Caleb! and a tip for riding a bike. We promised our oldest a skippyball if she could bike alone. Well within the hour I had to go to the store to buy a skippyball.she not only bike alone, also brake and step off the bike without falling. Aunt Jeanette
Post a Comment