You know I never got to write anything special for Ethan's birthday as we were away camping. So yes my biggest bean has turned 6!!!!! So a little story to let you all know about Big Bean.
Ethan was born June 29th weighting a whopping 9Lbs 12Oz!!! He was a great baby with hardley no crying EVER, he loved cuddles and settled into our home right away.
Ethan was our world and joy, both Drew and I knew he needed a little brother or sister so begun trying for number 2 right away (never knowing I would fall pregnant 4 months after havign Ethan). So I grew well watching my new baby grow into what can only be described as the most amazing one year old.
We had alot of hospital appointments as there was fear that Ethan had Cystic Fibrosis but by the time Ethan turned 2 we had made our last hospital appointment and were told our happy 2 year old was also a VERY healthy one!
Age 3 was a BIG change year! We had just moved back to Germany after a 9 month stay in Uk and Ethan started school right away! My little man was growing so fast and soon would be a even bigger brother with Mason's arrival. Ethan took this all in stride and even excelled all expectations placing him top of class.
When Ethan turned 4 with this he went into FS2. Ethan had come home to tell me all about his first Girlfriend Ceria who for the next year the apple of his eye. It was sweet but made me realise my baby boy is growing up too fast.My amazing little man soon turned 5 and was faced with leaving his girlfriend in Germany as we moved on our new adventure to Canada. Ethan took this news hard but was soon doing amazing in his new Canadian surrounding, meeting my family for the first time and enjoying the Canadian adventure.
Now a year has past in our Canadian adventure and Ethan is settled right in. Loads of friends and non-stop company my son is old enough now and in a safe enough enviroment to make trips to the park by himself and even go to the shop. I can't believe how big my bean has gotten I am so proud off all the acomplishments and hurdles my boy has over come. I love you my big 6 year old. Can't wait to see what the 6th year of adventure brings....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
crazy how fast they grow!
Post a Comment