1.03.2011

Andy's Christmas break away

Boxing day!!!!!!

We packed up our stuff and headed to my mom's house, after what seemed like a The boys were a bit unsettled and VERY wired after the long drive so were all over the place until present opening time, they got spoilt rotten!!!!! We finally got them tucked into bed at about 10pm and were able to enjoy so adult conversation before ourselves hitting the sack.

The 28th I took Andy on one of his christmas gifts ( a weekend away in the mountains). we got to Jasper at about 5pm and headed straight to Earls for a mountain view dinner, it was lovely. We watched the hockey then headed to the hotel bar (we stayed at the Whistler inn *I reccomend*). We met some really nice people and ended up bar hopping with a few lads, at one point i was the only girl sat with 24 guys my idea of perfection hahahahaha.




The 29th we awoke suprisingly sober, We headed to Malmut canyon where we got to walk on frozen waterfalls, this was a truly amazing trek and so worth the cold we had to endure to enjoy it. We then spent the day shopping in town before enjoying a meal at La fiesta. I definatly recommend there to eat WOW we had Sangria and tapa's ended with some Piala which was just like it was in Spian! I was in love.... Spent the rest of the night sat in the outdoor hot tub.


The 30th we checked out.... We decided to go to Athabaska falls to see what it looked like frozen, I remember going there as a child with boys and girls club and was so excited to share the experience with Drew. In winter everything looks so much nicer I think it was truly amazing.




We made many stops along the way taking in the veiws....



and wildlife....

No comments: