So I have decided to try using the camera more and what a better way then find fellow bloggers intrested in photography to help. I will be joining a few photo challenges but this is my first one of the year.
This is Ceira with Ethan in what I can honestly say was his first love, we moved away from Ceira 6 months ago and Ethan STILL talks about how he misses and wants his girlfriend back.
Don't forget to leave a comment and why not pop over to Paper mama and see what everyone else has done to their pictures (click the link below)


11 comments:
I love the little photo thing you made, it's so cute!
Wow! Well done! (and, thanks for your kind comment at my place)
Oh, this is just so sweet & adorable! I love it! :)
(visiting from The Paper Mama's Valentines challenge!)
very sweet Valentine!
(drwphotos.blogspot.com)
oh, this just tugs at the heart! Sweet love and so young. A beautiful thing! Great entry!
Beautiful image and card... Poor little guy.. if you have her parents address you should send this to them.
This is adorable, love it!
I'd love for you to to stop by my blog and link up to photoshoot friday, it would be a perfect time to work on those photography skills! ;)
Abeautifullifeforus.blogspot.com
How very, very sweet. I can feel their love. Adorable!
Adorable!
So cute! I don't know how on earth they are gonna be able to pick winners! lol
nice photos.Thanks ............
Post a Comment