10.27.2010

YeeHaw all is well again!

Well after yesterdays bad mood I decided today was my picker upper day! I decided to spoil myself but friends had a better idea (They spoilt me instead!).

I woke up and got the boys ready for school, Today was cowboy day so here are my little cowboys.


They weren't good this morning, in fact it was a fight from the minute we opened our eyes. Yes I felt doomed for my week to be ruined!

Toni changed that for me! I got home and there she was at the door, knowing I had to go to town but still as of yet have got a drivers (bad on me). She packed me and Mason into her van and off to town we went. I found loads of toys for better then 50% off in walmart (got the boys some $5 Ben 10 lego sets). Then Toni insisted we go to Timmies where she treated me much to my fight to pay to an Ice cap and some timbits! Now anyone who knows me well knows this is a sure fire way to see a smile on my face. So we then went to the halloween shop which I picked up my costume from this weekend, it's no returns as Halloween is so close and I had lost a peice to the costume so thought it doesn't hurt to ask if they had a spare hood I could buy. WELL I got it for free! Yup my luck has changed. Toni and I headed home and along the way she made a stop in the backery and brought me out something called a Jamaican hot cake which is spicy yummy greatness.

So yes feeling the love and feel the need to share her kindness with someone else (you know the whole Pay it forward thing) so sitting here and thinking what can I do and to who. Someone in the village will be having a act of kindness soon let me assure you! Am off now to get ready for hockey but wanted you to all know the glummy time has soon faded into a rainbow.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Sorry you were in a bad mood. So glad your friend was able to cheer you up! Nothing better than Timmies to start a day off right... and end it... I am sipping an English Toffee as I type!! YUM!