So this weekend we never packed our bags or went anywhere BOOOOO. I'm so use to being on the move that this was rather annoying, but in all fairness we had loads to do here and it's a good thing too as the weather was HORRIBLE!!!!!
Friday we had a Tornato watch and yes some winds blew through and even wrecked our Gazebo that we bought last week!!!!!
I instead of being the good mommy taking her kids inside took mine for a 5 minute walk to the prarie in hope of catching the sky in a funny color (which it never ended up turning). I was a bit dissapointed BUT I still got a few shots...
We then headed to a BBQ at my friend Julie's as the "storm" had past. Was a good night and even with 2 one liter bottles of wine consumed to myself I was still hangover free coem Saturday!!!!!!
Saturday we spent the day in town doing our little odd jobs and getting Ethan his BIG gift for his birthday a bike!!! He has no clue so am so excited to see his expression come the 29th! Is a bike by Tony Hawk is proper cool I want one!!!!
Sunday we had a quiet one Drew is at hockey and I've spent the day cleaning and tending to the kids so he can have a fathers day break.
Sami's Journey
I did it!!!! I did a weekend of workout, I never have EVER worked out on a weekend (ok 1 time I got on a bike in a gym with Jose and nearly past out, but that doesn't count). Anyways there was no passing out though Day 7 HURT ALOT!!!!! I haven't been drinking enough water and keep forgetting my one a day pills so think that may be it but wow tonight was painful. I have decided to try level 2 when I reach day 10 (then level 3 with day 20) but we will see as I did struggle in some parts tonight...
Diet Well I had 2 bottles of wine on Friday night BUT still have not exceeded my Calories, the rest of the weekend I really watched what I ate and in town we had no choice but to eat down there so I had Pita pit and stayed as healthy as I could.
Smoking I did it!!!! I never caved at a BBQ well drunk and EVERYONE apart from 1 other person was smoking! I don't really crave any anymore but did well drunk and did sort of struggle.
As for weight still not stepped on the scales but i swear my clothes are a tad loose. I think I may be loosing some inches WAHOO....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So proud of you for not giving in on the smoking. Keep up the great work!
Sorry about the gazebo! Way to go on the diet, keep up the great work. LOVE the sepia picture!
Post a Comment